domingo, 23 de octubre de 2011

Britney Spears - Britney (Design Pack)






Contents:
46 photos of 'Britney' album photoshoot (Mark Liddell)
55 photos of 'Britney' album photoshoot (Stephen Klein)
35 photos of 'Britney' album promoshoot
46 photos of 'Boys (The Co-Ed Remix)' videoshoot
43 photos of 'I Love Rock 'n' Roll' videoshoot
51 photos of 'I'm a Slave 4 U' videoshoot
43 photos of 'I'm Not a Girl, Not Yet a Woman' videoshoot
40 photos of 'Overprotected' videoshoot

1 logo of 'Britney' album cover
3 logos of 'Boys' single cover
2 logos of 'I Love Rock 'n' Roll' single cover
2 logos of 'I'm Slave 4 U' single cover
2 logos of 'I'm Not a Girl, Not Yet a Woman' single cover
2 logos of 'Overprotected' single cover
2 logos of 'Anticipating' single cover

Raphael, 'Britney' font
ITC Machine Medium and MotterFemD, 'Boys' font
Enabler-Thin, 'I Love Rock 'n' Roll' and 'Anticipating' font
Arial, 'I'm a Slave 4 U' font
SerpentineDBold, 'I'm Not A Girl, Not Yet a Woman' font
Soft Hits, 'Overprotected' font





DOWNLOAD
Credits : HOT!FANMADE

1 comentario: